CHRISTINO PRELUDE VIOLIN - the best violin under $500 on the marketplace
- 100% handmade, the Christino Prelude Violin is perfect for the serious young student or beginning adult player
- The violin is easy to play and has a clear and responsive tone that teachers would recommend for their students.
- The instrument has a reddish brown varnish, with nice flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll. A beautiful instrument that one will cherish for life!
- Professionally setup at the Everjoy Music workshop in Irvine, CA with Thomastik Vision or Dominant violin strings, high quality ebony parts, French bridge, and carbon fiber tailpiece integrated with four fine tuners.
- Each instrument is tested by an in-house violinist before shipping to ensure tonal quality and playability.
- Available in sizes 4/4 to 1/32.
- Want to purchase it with a bow and violin case? Save $45 and receive free accessories as gifts by buying the Christino Prelude Violin Outfit.